[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 20/01/2003

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Tue Jan 21 09:55:35 EST 2003

> Maybe we need a seller rating system like eBay uses... Vak would get 5
> stars, this other guy wouldn't score one. :)  Gotta give the TIB guru
> something else to work on. LOL

Hey, I like this idea (the stars, not the giving-me-more-to-do ;). That
combined with moderation (which is mostly finished) would be pretty
cool. I think the new system will make a lot more details (ie: email
address) public as well, the basic premise being: "If you're going to be
taking people's money, they deserve to know who you are".

Anyway, I really must finish that off :)

	Fenn.