[MLB-WIRELESS] Smoke...

Michael Carey mcarey4 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jan 20 12:52:57 EST 2003

As a beside :-
One of the gripes from the Country Fire Service (CFS) in South Australia, is
the inability of the new SA-GRN, 400-420 Mhz, to work through smoke. I find
it hard to believe that smoke could have a significant effect on the 25w
radio signal.  I think moisture would be more of a problem than smoke.
Regards,
Michael.