[MLB-WIRELESS] Windows 2000 SP3 and Richo PCI cradle now hangs machine

Justin littlejuz at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 18 11:41:07 EST 2003

Hey Ryan,

 Thank you, it works! (faces Ryans house, bows)

 So, the deal is now I guess, why the hell don't the drivers on the floppy
work? I checked out the Elan Digital Systems web site and don't seem to be
able to find this card, or anything that looks like it.

 So, do I need to install the floppy dirvers or not? Does you registry patch
kill them off?

Regards,
Gaz.