[MLB-WIRELESS] Windows 2000 SP3 and Richo PCI cradle now hangs machine

Justin littlejuz at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 18 10:44:45 EST 2003

Hi,

 Sorry if this has been asked and answered before. If so someone please
point me at the archives.

 I installed my Richo PCI cradle today, after having removed it only a month
ago. Worked ok, had the Wireless card in it, then I though oh, I'd better
whack the drivers in. Istalled the drivers and she no boot no more. It Gets
to the windows 2000 white screen with the blue loading bar and freezes.
ctrl-alt-del does not work so it's a good hard freeze. Intel 815E chipset.

 Pulled cradle, boots ok. Put it back in and pull all other PCI cards, still
no boot. Reset PCI settings in BIOS, removed all the drivers I could find,
deinstalled all the related and hidden stuff I can find and still no boot.
Tried different PCI slots... still no boot.

 PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Regards,
Gaz.