[MLB-WIRELESS] Tolerance & Gain

TSwireless wireless at toysatellite.org
Thu Jan 16 15:10:11 EST 2003

Hello Rabbit,

R> I subscribe to this group because I want to learn about wireless networking.

Same... we subscribed to improve our knowledge and share what we have
learnt with others...

I have often found useful information and references, but most of this
list makes for tireless reading...

That said, I wouldn't want it to change as it's the seasoned, the
whiley, the careless and the nicey nicey that make this place some
form of community... DELETE is my friend!

Andrew

TS Wireless - Fitzroy                       wireless at toysatellite.org
Toy Satellite                   http://www.toysatellite.org/wireless/
This email is solely for the named addressee and may be confidential.