[MLB-WIRELESS] Interstate meshing

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jan 15 11:35:51 EST 2003

I actually suggested iinet while attempting to put the idea to the perth
mob, but due to their mentality, I'm not going to persue it with the perth
crowd anymore.... I don't have the willpower to put up with them.....

My main focus now is on trying to link, as was suggested before, Geelong ->
Melbourne, Melbourne -> Sydney etc...

Anyone know of some friendly ISPs in Geelong that have a major presence?

Signed,
Steven Haigh
http://wireless.org.au
(Visit https://wireless.org.au to install our Root Certificate.)