[MLB-WIRELESS] Interstate meshing

Matthew Hill matthew.hill at matthewhillonline.com
Wed Jan 15 11:11:01 EST 2003

Gudday.

Portarlington has an ap or two there, need someone on the beach this side,
like mornington area to get a dish across.. I live in rosebud, but unless
portarlington has a dish to spare, i cant see the link working..

My 15 cents :D

Cheers

Matthew Hill

http://www.matthewhillonline.com - Matthew Hill Online