[MLB-WIRELESS] two enterasys cards in one machine?

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Wed Jan 15 10:30:54 EST 2003

have you tried changing the memory and or irq settings of the two cards?  this
sounds similar to what happens with freebsd.  the fix there was to
change/specify the irq to non-conflicting values and or change the memory
address range (if the same, requires 64k of contiguous memory - multiples of
4000, so 0xd0000, d4000, d8000, dc000. You can change the base memory range
too if those 4 are used. don;t know what is valid, only that you can :-))
also in bsd typically only load 1 pccard device for generic kernel. check to
see if you have 2 pccard devices available.

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
would somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?