[MLB-WIRELESS] UPS & Rack Cabinet for Sale

bchild at mail.wireless.org.au bchild at mail.wireless.org.au
Tue Jan 14 16:32:47 EST 2003

Hi All,

Just out of anyone's interst I have a spare Black APC rackmount UPS 1400Va
in size in perfect working order, am selling due to project de-motiviation.

is only 1 month old only turned on once.

bought $1200, will sell for $1000

Also A full Size 42U high Rackmount cable, example can be seen here:
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?GlenBrunningStash

will sell for $800 pickup only, am located in the lalor area, any further
inquiries please either email or call me on 0411 600 703

Thanks
Glen