[MLB-WIRELESS] RFEI: Hills 25dBi antennae

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Tue Jan 14 13:22:07 EST 2003

Hrm.. fairly topical issue at the moment, but I didn't know whether to
reply just to Simon or to the list. I figure the list is good, because
then people can see that there is indeed interest, while directly to
Simon seems correct, as I am technically replying directly to his RFI.

Anyway, I am indeed interested, particularly if we can get the
price-point < ~$140.

	Fenn.