[MLB-WIRELESS] Big Day In

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jan 12 09:16:05 EST 2003

I should add that the aircon in the room we're in broke down early
yesterday. I would have guessed there were 700 hot, sweaty people
minimum still in the room when I left at midnight last night, and it was
still very warm and very humid indoors.
If the wind is blowing in the right direction you can probably smell the
testosterone, farts, pizza and sweat.
- Barry

--

barry park