[MLB-WIRELESS] Big Day In

Rabbit datec01 at optushome.com.au
Fri Jan 10 19:11:55 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Troy Mitchell" <troy.mitchell at mcsproperty.com.au>
To: "Melbourne Wireless (E-mail)" <melbwireless at wireless.org.au>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 2:54 PM
Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] Big Day In

> Here we are folks, the much anticipated and belated BDI details. Apologies
for the delays in distributing this info, but we got it rather late in the
game(;) ourselves.

> The timeslots detailed below may change slightly to cater for 'Grand
Final' events being held, of course we want to maximise the amount of people
who will attend each 'workshop'.

> We have been allocated 3 tables in the concourse area.
>
> The content of the workshops and presentations will attempt to cover all
aspects of Community Networking and 802.11b specific setups and
requirements. We will do a few Antenna building demo's, and display / demo
any equipment we can get.
> If you have any further ideas, or specific presentations or demo's you
think would be worthwhile, please let us know asap that we may integrate it
into the schedule.

Ok this'll be the first time I've come to a MW event. So excuse my
ignorance, Where will it be held ?????