[MLB-WIRELESS] DWL900AP - Making another 5 units available in this offer

darrend at ndpgroup.com.au darrend at ndpgroup.com.au
Fri Jan 10 17:34:37 EST 2003

Yep

http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/Wap11Hack

The DWL900AP is the same Atmel MAC and Intersil Radio thats in the
original Wap11

I have tried this on my 900 and it works fine. Contrary to some info I
have read, doing this had no noticable impact on other aps on adjacent
(non-overlapping) channels.
Although, considering the rx sensitivity of these, going up to 20dbm may
not be worthwhile. Maybe 18 or 19dbm would be more appropriate.

Darren Dreis
Vice President
Melbourne Wireless Inc.
vicepresident at wireless.org.au