[MLB-WIRELESS] Orinoco Silver to AP mode

Peter Long peterlong at rocketmail.com
Fri Jan 10 10:49:42 EST 2003

Wonder if he is refering to the Windows registry hack?
 I have had an old 486 laptop running as an Access
Point for a few months now using an Enterasys card.

Peter

<http://support.avaya.com/japple/css/japple?temp.groupID=142804&temp.selectedFamily=107552&temp.selectedProduct=143324&temp.selectedBucket=all&temp.feedbackState=askForFeedback&temp.documentID=149724&PAGE=avaya.css.CSSLvl1Detail&executeTransaction=avaya.css.UsageUpdate%28%29>*:

http://mailplus.yahoo.com