[MLB-WIRELESS] More refined hardware question - recommendation:

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Thu Jan 9 18:28:02 EST 2003

Hi all,

anyone who has prism based cards with external jacks, could you let me know
what you have?  and what you think of the card? (model numbers important...)

Note: the enterasys/cabletron cards from skynetgloblal are hermes based... no
use if I want to run as an AP... also, must be PC card - i.e.
removable/swappable...

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
would somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?