[MLB-WIRELESS] Orinoco Silver to AP mode

Andrew Dauncey andrewd at holmesglen.vic.edu.au
Thu Jan 9 09:45:26 EST 2003

With FreeBSD being so picky on cards to do this, is there a list of
cards that will work? I heard prism II chipsets work, but i found it
difficult to find products that mentioned the chipset.

the supported hardware list has all cards, not just those that work in
BSS mode.

For anyone running fbsd as an AP, what card are you using?

>>> "rik" <mibz at optushome.com.au> 01/08/03 07:27pm >>>
Last-modified date: 2001.11.26

this is a old rumour and i have yet to read any more about this
hearsay