[MLB-WIRELESS] alphalink wireless

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jan 8 18:03:02 EST 2003

I suppose you could get the equipment initally installed on site and as soon
as the walk out the door set it up how you want it providing you dont breach
any laws.  I suppose its a bit akin to optusnet cable, they will only set it
up on a windows or mac or that sorta system, but that doesnt mean you cant
move the connection to where you want.

Matt.