[MLB-WIRELESS] Big Day In group booking

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jan 6 22:27:22 EST 2003

May Sneeze's nads shrivel to the size of ball bearings. Oh wait, they
already have.

Fukit., no one else seems to be doing anything. I'll be running a
melbwireless wireless access point - a PIII 500MHz with an Enterasys
card running Debian on the end of a 5dBi omni - pretty much the whole
weekend. I'll run a c-s server (chooken, you want to run a melbwireless
clan war?), ircd, speak freely, phpsysinfo (so people can see how the
thing is performing) mrtg (to gauge the traffic it handles). If anyone
would like to see any other services, let me know and I'll see what I
can do.

If there are any other services anyone would like to see used, let me
know and I'll patch it in. I'll post what server ID details I can later
this week. If anyone would like to coordinate things, again, let me know.
- Barry