[MLB-WIRELESS] Cable/DSL routers

James Mollison james_mollison at pacific.net.au
Mon Jan 6 12:54:10 EST 2003

The D-Link series is my personal reccomendation. If it's a DSL gw that
you are after, the 504 will terminate the pppo/a/e session, and share
the connection using NAT to 3 other ethernet ports.

I wrote something about DSL-related gateways, but its a tiny bit out of
date now, but http://adsl.cutw.net/dsl.html