[MLB-WIRELESS] Just need to get a little further...

tparker at netspace.net.au tparker at netspace.net.au
Fri Jan 3 17:19:36 EST 2003

Michael,

DLINK have a nice range of pricey but neat indoor antennae see
http://www.dlink.com.au/products/wireless/#4 or look somewhere like Harris
Technology (www.ht.com.au) if you want a store to go and look at them.

They will all have reverse SMA connectors unfortunately which will probably be
an expensive nuisance since you've got an Enterasys.

Cheers,
Tom

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au