[MLB-WIRELESS] Just need to get a little further...

Michael McKinnon mjm at mentalpopcorn.com
Fri Jan 3 15:15:29 EST 2003

I notice that Enterasys have a "Range Extender Antenna" (Part No.
CSIBB-IA) - perfect for the popular Enterasys/Cabletron cards.

http://www.enterasys.com/products/items/CSIxD-AA/

Whenever I call Enterasys they never call me back - the last time I called I
was promised a call back by some guy 'Chris' but never heard anything.  That
was last year! ;-)

Does anyone know where I can get one of these?  Or are there any other
simpler alternatives?