[MLB-WIRELESS] Needed: Quantum Fireball 5.1Gb IDE HDD

Tristan Gulyas zardoz at 2600.org.au
Thu Jan 2 16:58:01 EST 2003

The only 5.1GB drive that Quantum ever made was the Fireball EL series
drive.  I *had* one, but it's sitting in a PC that belongs to a family
relative.  So I doubt there's any chance of getting it back.  These drive
also came in 7.6GB and 10.2GB.

I would think it'd be quite simple to use a 6.4GB drive, say, a Fireball EX
(or newer, as the EX range succeded the ELs) so you don't drag down the
performance of the existing disk.  You will simply only be able to allocate
5.1GB of the 6.4GB disk to the array.

.t