[MLB-WIRELESS] Advice request Nepal wireless

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Fri Feb 28 05:49:49 EST 2003

Seeking advice for a 34km link in Nepal, solar powered at one end.

Would this guy be better off using .b+ rather than .a gear?

And I guess the best other suggestion would be using 200mW cards/APs
and the largest dishes they can find.  If 200mW hardware APs are hard
to find, perhaps a 200mW card in a computer at the mains-powered end
and the most powerful AP at the other.

Clae.

--
"As a net is made up by a series of knots, so everything in this
world is connected by a series of knots.  If anyone thinks that the