[MLB-WIRELESS] ap in a box

Tom Parker tparker at netspace.net.au
Tue Feb 25 07:42:40 EST 2003

Rik,

That nice looking gland only cost me $5 from an electrical wholesaler.  You
can get plastic ones almost anywhere for $1 or so.

You really want a complete seal to stop condesation (silicon would be
enough, but would give you the shits when you wanted to service the thing).

I didn't use a pigtail at all - just soldered the cable directly to the
900AP PCB - you will get less line loss link this (is also cheaper).

Cheers,
Tom

Tom Parker tparker at netspace.net.au
http://www.wiresncode.com/projects