[MLB-WIRELESS] Broadband - Public Lecture

Tyson Clugg tyson at wireless.org.au
Wed Feb 19 14:24:26 EST 2003

Dear all,

If you would like to attend the free public lecture by Ewan Sutherland
entitled "The Rise of Broadband Telecommunications: How Australia is
Performing", then you will need to place an RSVP with RMIT Business
Events.  More details about the lecture are shown on the original
invitation below.

You may simply reply to this message via e-mail to tyson at wireless.org.au
   no later than 5:00pm on the 27th February giving your full name and
e-mail address, and I will ensure that your RSVP is placed.  Please
ensure that you do not send your RSVP to the mailing list.

Kind regards,
Tyson Clugg
President, Melbourne Wireless Inc.

PS: If you are particularly nice (and quick to respond) you may be able
to get a lift with me from the Wantirna South area.

    Tyson at wireless.org.au
  President at wireless.org.au
    B/H: +61 3 9545 8117
    A/H: +61 3 9887 0117