[MLB-WIRELESS] RGCentral

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Wed Feb 19 13:02:01 EST 2003

Good day citizens,

Recently, there has flurry of activity in the Central area (particularly
Richmond), so kudos to all the people in the Propeganda Squad and also
to those who are just spending some time and effort spreading the word.

James Mollison and myself have been attempting to co-ordinate with a few
Richmondites and others who are in the Central area and a member of
RGCentral (http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?RGCentral), but found
the ability to effectively manage communications between everyone
somewhat difficult.

Consequently, with a slight twist of Tyson's arm and a healthy serving
of impatience and irritatingness from me (thanks Tyson!), I'm proud do
announce the RGCentral mailing list.

The reason why I've pushed to get this set up is not to be special or
elitist by any means, but rather to remove general cruft and specifics
(eg: who has what gear, who can lend who what at what times, pictures
off roofs, etc) from the main list and into a smaller one in an effort
to keep the signal to noise ratio on the main list good.

We will still post any major test results/node statuses/etc to the main
list, just specifics will be delegated off.

Anyway, without further ado, I'd like to invite all Centralites (and
anyone else who is interested) to join rgcentral at wireless.org.au - All
line:

subscribe rgcentral

In the body of the message.

Thank you, and happy wirelessing (or is that wirelessage?)!

	Fenn.