[MLB-WIRELESS] Introduction Letter

Jason Xuereb jxuereb at optushome.com.au
Wed Feb 19 11:19:11 EST 2003

My 2 cents.

If people are seriously interested in wireless or achieving the set goals of
Melbourne Wireless then it isn't that hard to access the information needed
via the website.

I am new to Melbourne Wireless and find a letter like this would only invite
users who would need everything done for them and then complain about the
network and the service provided.

If members are setting AP's within their suburbs I am sure they have enough
friends to get them connected to the AP.

Word of mouth is sufficient.

Cheers see you guys (and girls) at the meeting.

Jason