[MLB-WIRELESS] Colorbond/roof insulation interference.

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Wed Feb 19 09:56:32 EST 2003

Now just recently I have been looking at making a waveguide antenna.  This
thread has just given me a great idea - make your _roof_ into a wave guide
antenna!!!

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 05:22 pm, Grant McHerron wrote:
> At 06:38 PM 18/02/03, you wrote:
>  >>Anyone know if you can take the attenuation of the colorbond into
>  >> account in EIRP calculations?
>  >
>  >depends on the colour...
>
> You know, I have been biting my teeth all this time since the first posting
> about colorbond - restraint - holding back - not letting my instinctive
> reaction to raise the color issue get through to the keyboard....
>
> No doubt many others were doing the same...
>
> Finally, someone crumbles, collapses onto the keyboard and releases the
> comment to the world...
>
> Resistance truely is futile, no?
>
> :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Grant
>
> PS      Thanks Michael - someone had to say it :)
>

> ------------------------------
> Grant McHerron
> Tao Ceti Pty Ltd
>
> Level 1, 530 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
> Ph: +61 3 9909 7067             Fax: +61 3 9228 3257
> http://www.taoceti.com.au       grant at taoceti.com.au

Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
caia.swin.edu.au
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
It's a book. Non-volatile storage media. Everyone should have one.