[MLB-WIRELESS] I'm traveling

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Tue Feb 18 17:02:13 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm doing a bit of traveling next month and will be in Melbourne from
the 8th of March to the 12th of March.

If anyone feels like getting together over that time, let me know. I
wouldn't mind checking out some of the setup's down there, and see how
things are progressing.

I will likely be busy on Sunday (F1 GP, Two Tribes), and Monday
(recovering from the afore mentioned activities).

If you want to catch up, just call or Email.

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----