[MLB-WIRELESS] N-type adapters, 5V regs on eBay

Tom Parker tparker at netspace.net.au
Sun Feb 16 12:24:17 EST 2003

100 regulators is a lot of POE boxen!!!

Here are some one off retail reference prices to compare.

TO-220 (same as auction).
http://www.rockby.com.au/catresults.cfm?searchkey=7805&searchbtn=Submit&stoc
k_no=23842

TO-3 (carry more current without heatsink)
http://www.rockby.com.au/catresults.cfm?searchkey=7805&searchbtn=Submit&stoc
k_no=23843

Rockby are about 5 mins from Monash Uni.

Cheers,
Tom

Tom Parker tparker at netspace.net.au
http://www.wiresncode.com/projects