[MLB-WIRELESS] Directional antenna's - non LOS.

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Wed Feb 12 17:49:50 EST 2003

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 04:51 pm, James Robertson wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Lucas Chan wrote:
> > > It might also give some bored people something to do on weekends..
> > > we could get a official MW van with a siren and lights and everything.
> > > ;)
> >
> > Hahaha.  Ghostbusters style.  Nice one.  =)
>
> The new engine for my panelvan should be coming back from the machine shop
> this week. Farkin Chev Mayte!. Its already got a 240v wall point,
> poweboard, UPS, etc in it.

Hark! the heady sounds of someone volunteering!

<sings>
When there's somethign bad
In your neighbour hood (routes)
Who ya gunna call?!
Host Busters!
</sings>
<runs>

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
It's a book. Non-volatile storage media. Everyone should have one.