[MLB-WIRELESS] Directional antenna's - non LOS.

rik mibz at optushome.com.au
Wed Feb 12 11:46:23 EST 2003

diffrent members go out and test things of there own free will

i know txrx has some eq in the way of antennas for testing but im not sure
if the last person brough them back

as for the cards if your going to be useing a laptop for your gateway then
might as well buy a card or 4 from vak

members get a 5$ discount on the cards i belive (dont hold me to this)