[MLB-WIRELESS] 20gb hand-held fileserver

Anderson, Steven Steven.Anderson at sensis.com.au
Wed Feb 12 08:46:05 EST 2003

Or as a portable file server.
We have a group of people go OS quite often and have set up a laptop with
wireless to act as a file server for sharing files and backup.
This would be a much better (and less expensive) solution.

Steven

www.sensis.com.au

A leading Australian advertising, information
and directories business.

www.yellowpages.com.au
www.whitepages.com.au
www.citysearch.com.au
www.whereis.com.au
www.telstra.com.au

This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
Sensis Pty Ltd disclaims liability for any errors, omissions, viruses, loss and/or damage arising from using, opening or transmitting this email.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with, disclose, copy or retain this email and you should notify the sender immediately by return email or by contacting Sensis Pty Ltd by telephone on [+61 3 9201 4888]