[MLB-WIRELESS] <FOR SALE> Ye olde ISA Wavelens

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Tue Feb 11 11:11:22 EST 2003

I also have 2 of these beasties... anyone know configuration details for
FreeBSD?

in terms of power and range, mine are 650 mW with a nominal range of 35 km!!!

mind you, at 650 mW, an 8-9 dBi antenna will take one over 4W EIRP.  I would
really like to see some details of the capabilities of these cards and how to
tweek their settings... original software and drivers for win 3.11 !

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
It's a book. Non-volatile storage media. Everyone should have one.