[MLB-WIRELESS] Meeting On/Off

rik mibz at optushome.com.au
Mon Feb 10 11:45:52 EST 2003

1. well as they havnt given us a weeks notice i assume its on
2. i would be intrested in some for a bit of a read
3. the dish type you can use a cantenna or a biquad
http://martybugs.net/wireless/biquad/
http://www.trevormarshall.com/biquad.htm
http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/DirectionalParabolic  did you mean this?
4. im not sure