[MLB-WIRELESS] D-Link Availabilty

Luke Slota blump at iinet.net.au
Sat Feb 8 12:25:26 EST 2003

I used to work for ANZ. Your best bet is to reverse the credit card
charge which is legitimate as you didn't get the service/product for
which you were charged.

Bank will credit money back into your account, and debit money from
company's account until dispute is resolved. That should help with not
getting ripped off personally. (in the mean time you still have the ap)

Then putting in complaint to consumer affairs would be the best thing to
do.
Then ordering 900+ from somewhere else!

Luke