[MLB-WIRELESS] D-Link Availabilty - 3000+ in stock!

Michael_Florence at dlink.com.au Michael_Florence at dlink.com.au
Fri Feb 7 18:19:28 EST 2003

Mike, we have over 3000 in stock!! And have been in stock for months!!!

"Michael Carey" <mcarey4 at bigpond.net.au> on 07/02/2003 11:32:00 AM

 To:      "melbwireless" <melbwireless at wireless.org.au>

 cc:      (bcc: Michael Florence/Sales/DLINK-AUST)

 Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] D-Link Availabilty

Hi Everybody,
IIRC, there is someone on this list who works for D-Link.  Could they please
tell me if the D-Link DWL-900AP+ is currently in short supply.  I have been
waiting for one from Adelong Computers since the 3rd January.
Regards,
Michael Carey
Pt Lincoln
South OZ.