[MLB-WIRELESS] Evangelism

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Thu Feb 6 13:51:07 EST 2003

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 12:07 pm, sanbar wrote:
> (http://dotcom.ninemsn.monster.com.au/jobqanda/5447/), we're not just
> doing your research for you?

why not?  we are a communitee group, we give because we can (and because of
the satisfaction we gain from knowing we are knowledgable and can show that
off - subtly because we don;t want to look like a bunch of tossers either.)

see, that is the thing about the internet, you cannot hide ;-P

> Again, apologies for the cynicism.

none needed... cynicism and Internet should never be de-coupled.

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
It's a book. Non-volatile storage media. Everyone should have one.