[MLB-WIRELESS] ssid naming conventions

Jason Clarke midwaym19 at ozemail.com.au
Thu Feb 6 11:41:23 EST 2003

Actually, the IP ranges wont matter hugely for me.

10.69.11.x  - Wired LAN
192.168.4.100-255 - Wireless LAN Range

The wireless LAN range would be pretty easy to change (including firewalls etc).

The only problem I can foresee is when MW gets large and my internal range ends up being used somewhere in MW where I can connect to, but that is a way down the track.