[MLB-WIRELESS] RAIDPort card for GA-686DLX

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Mon Feb 3 13:34:53 EST 2003

could you be a little more specific on the RAID card ?? ie model numbers etc.  FreeBSD has a good listing of supported hardware at http://www.freebsd.org/releases/4.7R/hardware-i386.html this is for version 4.7 although you might want to have a play with ver 5.0.  I personally have had a little trouble with it and am waiting till it gets a bit more stable.

I dare say the mobo is supported so you shouldnt have a worry there.

Matt.