[MLB-WIRELESS] (OT Again) Bulletin Boards

Giles Pollock glp71s at mailandnews.com
Sun Dec 21 14:03:40 EST 2003

After the first post i made mentioning that my BBS was now up and running, i
noticed quite a few people signed up with accounts with fake details,
seemingly just to have a look. I have now set up a Guest account that doesnt
require a password, however this account will not be able to play any of the
doorgames. It can however access the doorgame scores area which has been added
under the External Programs - Main area.

At the moment, im considering adding some more doorgames like Globalwar and
Virtual Sysop, if anyone has any suggestions for extra games theyd like to see
added, drop me a line :)

The Nameless (Unknown) BBS - telnet://NamelessBBS.gotdns.org:61000