[MLB-WIRELESS] Bulletin Boards

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Mon Dec 15 16:04:57 EST 2003

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003, Giles Pollock wrote:

> How many people remember the old bulletin boards where you could
> play door games such as tradewars 2002 and LORD and arrowbridge....
>
> Would anyone be interested if i set up a box with synchronet to be
> put on as a service from my node?

I really should turn my old BBS back on and make it available via
Telnet. If this is a popular idea, let me know, I'll put it back online
at bbs.doof.org in a couple of weeks, and make it available anywhere
that wireless touches my border.

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au