[MLB-WIRELESS] NoCatAuth

Richard Van Orsouw Richard.Van.Orsouw at optus.com.au
Sun Dec 14 21:09:00 EST 2003

NoCatAuth is a term that has been doing the rounds of late I would like to
know how to set this up on my router/*nix box. The reason for it is that I
am getting a few DHCP request's but no-one is contacting me via the number I
have left on my web page using the router address in the DHCP lease. So I
would like to set up what WISP's use to authenticate users .
Hopefully this is something that other mw members could utilise as well. We
could even have a standard web page, and just the nodeid's and phone numbers
could be changed.
What do you reckon guys?

Cheers,

Richard.