[MLB-WIRELESS] COMM: was [Fwd: Software AP] is new pigtails and prices in stock

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Tue Dec 9 11:27:12 EST 2003

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Ryan Abbenhuys wrote:

> Jamie also gift wraps.

Yes, in this season's range of colours and materials: bubble wrap, paper
packing, plastic bags, jiffy bags and cardboard boxes!

No actually, this is a note to say that not only do I have a pile of new
types of pigtails in, but most have dropped in price $5.

Someone on this list wants MMCX to N female bukhead and I cant find their
damn email address, so here goes ...

Cya.

Jamie