[MLB-WIRELESS] Meeting Reminder: Last meeting & Xmas BBQ are separate events.

vak at alphalink.com.au vak at alphalink.com.au
Tue Dec 9 11:17:35 EST 2003

Hi All,

Just to let you know that this year we will conduct our normal members
meeting as per usual, but will be holding a separate social Xmas bbq a few
days later - All are welcome to attend!

The member's meeting is this Friday and the Social BBQ is this Sunday.

No formal presentation is organised for Friday, but bring your gear in for
show and tell.  Free soldering & crimping is offered for your bits and
pieces , so bring them in if you need a hand modding, etc.

Details are as follows:

Members meeting
-----------------------
WHEN: 7pm, Friday 12th December
WHERE: Hawthorn Scout Hall - 13 Victoria Street, Hawthorn

Entry to the meeting and purchase of food/drinks is by gold coin
donation. Revenue from these help us pay for hire of the hall and other
ongoing expenses.

Xmas BBQ
WHEN: 1PM onwards, Sunday 14th December
WHERE: Yarra Bank Reserve (officially it's not actally O'Connell reserve)
Melways reference: MAP 45 J6

FREE BBQ and Drinks - after all, it's our 2nd Birthday!

Further Details can be found here:
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?Meeting20031214

If you need further info, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

See you there!

http://mail2web.com/ .