[MLB-WIRELESS] [Fwd: Software AP]

Steven Haigh netwiz at wireless.org.au
Sun Dec 7 13:42:40 EST 2003

Is someone able to bring some light on this? Please don't forget to CC the
original author! :)

Subject: Software AP
From:    "Robert Barnett" <r.barnett at student.unsw.edu.au>
Date:    Sun, December 7, 2003 8:32
To:      "Steven Haigh" <netwiz at wireless.org.au>

Hi, I'm interested in setting up a software AP using linux.

Unfortunatley I can't fubd any supported .11g PCI cards as inidicated at

http://prism54.org/supported_cards.php

The only card I can find in Australia is the 3com OfficeConnect 11g
Wireless LAN PC Card, and I would require a PCI PC-Card slot for that.

Do you know of any other .11g cards which would suit my needs, or could
you post this question somewhere where it can be seen?

--
Signed,
Steven Haigh

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
I am root. If you see me laughing, you better have a backup.