[MLB-WIRELESS] Belkin Problem

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Sun Dec 7 13:38:38 EST 2003

I seem to remember there was something going around a while ago about
this... Aparently it was something to do with Windows XP scanning for
access points, and while it does this, it drops the connection...

It shouldn't take 2 minutes to do this though... it may be a starting point?

--
Signed,
Steven Haigh

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
I am root. If you see me laughing, you better have a backup.