[MLB-WIRELESS] New RG stuff in the Wiki

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Fri Dec 5 17:32:26 EST 2003

Yeah - mapserver is able to do some wonderful things with the data we
have... The actual data is *very* detailed... to the stage of having house
blocks, street names, etc... but this is stripped for personal security
reasons...

RVO said:
> Nice work Dan.

Signed,
Steven Haigh
http://wireless.org.au
(Visit https://wireless.org.au to install our Root Certificate.)

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
I am root. If you see me laughing, you better have a backup.