[MLB-WIRELESS] InnerNorth - LOS to Taylors Lakes?

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 11:34:17 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm serious now. :-)  Does anyone in the InnerNorth cluster have LOS to
Node GDW in Taylors Lakes?  I understand GDW is putting out a pretty
strong signal now, so there must be someone in InnerNorth who can make a
link.  It'd be great to get the InnerNorth and Southern clusters linked
without necessarily relying on GHO.  The more diverse long-range link
routes the better.

Get stumbling, people!

Dan