[MLB-WIRELESS] ...the morning after.

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Wed Dec 3 15:59:41 EST 2003

For those that are interested,

Here's the link to the supplier.

They also have lots of masting equipment too including the hills
telomasts
(and no i dont work there or have an interest)

www.radioparts.com.au

the cam is $286.80 retail

bracket is about 15$

Pal composite signal out and runs on 12v regulated

regulated 12v ac adaptor about 30$

Jaycar have an almost identical product as well

www.jaycar.com.au

STOCK-CODE: QC3488  RRP: $299.00

Both suppliers have trade programs too.

Another option to do this on the cheap is use a usb web cam & mount it
in a weatherproof box
(yes the clear lid boxes are at radioparts too)

Cheers

Peter  (Melb_AP)
NodeGUR